We are pleased to announce that as a Gold Citrix Solution Advisor HTG have achieved Citrix Managed Desktops Certified status.
HTG have demonstrated a high level of expertise and commitment to multiple Citrix products, including Citrix Managed Desktops, and now hold over 15 Citrix Product Certifications.
Citrix Managed Desktops is the simplest, fastest way to deliver Windows apps and desktops from Microsoft Azure. The Citrix Managed Desktops solution offers cloud-based management, provisioning, and managed capacity for delivering virtual apps and desktops to any device.
This solution includes:
- Cloud-based management and provisioning for delivering Citrix-hosted Windows Virtual Desktops, and apps from multi-session Windows machines.
- A high-definition user experience from a broad range of devices, using the Citrix Workspace app.
- Simplified image creation and management workflows, along with Citrix-managed single session and multi-session images that have the latest Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) installed.
- Secure remote access from any device using global points of presence of the Citrix Gateway service.
- Advanced monitoring and help desk management capabilities.
- Managed Azure IaaS, including Azure compute, storage, and networking for delivering virtual desktops.
HTG have also achieved Citrix Virtualisation Specialist designation, joining only thirteen other companies in the UK who hold this status.
Citrix Specialized Partners can deliver faster time to value; offer verified expert guidance and new technologies; resell Citrix solutions; and provide consulting, design and implementation assistance, as well as maintenance.
By achieving Gold Citrix Solution Advisor Status and a Virtualisation Specialist Designation this proves our ability to deliver the highest level of technical knowledge and best value to our customers, with the aim of enhancing their business growth, return on investment and efficiency.
To find out how HTG use our expertise as a Gold Citrix Solution Advisor to help your business succeed please contact us on 0191 481 3446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org